Knowledge Base Home General questions How do I disable the popup blocker for my browser?
How do I disable the popup blocker for my browser?
Most browsers will come with a popup blocker that is by default turned on. It is optional to turn popup blockers off if it interferes with a website. Here’s how to disable the popup blocker for your browser.
- Open Chrome
- Click on the menu icon in the top right
- Click on Show advanced settings
- Under the Privacy section, click on Content settings
- In the “Pop-ups” section, choose allow to disable Popups
- Open Firefox
- Click on Tools at the top
- Then choose Options from the drop down
- Under the Content section, uncheck Block pop-up windows
- Open Safari
- Click Safari in the top left
- Navigate to Preferences
- Click on the Security Tab
- Under Web content, uncheck Clock pop-up windows
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the tools button
- Navigate to Internet Options
- Under the Privacy tab in the Pop-up section, turn off Pop-up Blocker
Did this answer your questions?