How do I edit a segment?
Segments can help you send targeted content to your users. Editing a Segment gives you the opportunity to describe and add criterias that best fit your needs.
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Click on Contacts from the Dashboard menu.
- Now select Segments.
- Select the Segment you wish to edit.
- Click on Edit located on the top-right of the page.
- Edit criterias for the Segment.
- When done, click Save and Refresh Count.
The segment will not update unless your click Save and Refresh Count. Depending on your new criteria, the number should be higher or lower. If your number becomes zero, there may potentially be something wrong. Please see https://kb.benchmarkemail.com/Why-are-there-no-contacts-in-my-segment
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Instructions not for responsive site
To edit a segment:
- From your Email Dashboard, hover above contacts on your navigation bar
- Click segments from the Dropdown menu
- Select the Segment you wish to edit
- Edit criterias for the Segment
- Click Save and Refresh Count
Did this answer your questions?