Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists How do I export contacts from my Gmail or Google Apps for Business account?
How do I export contacts from my Gmail or Google Apps for Business account?
Adding contacts to your Benchmark Email account from your Gmail address book can be done in this way:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- On the left side of any Gmail page, click on Gmail option and then click Contacts from drop down menu.
- In the More drop-down menu, select Export.
- Pick the format in which you’d like to expore your contacts’ information.
Note: Some formats can lose contact information.
- Use Google CSV format for tranferring contacts between Google accounts. This is the recommended way to back up your Google contacts.
- Use Outlook CSV format to transfer contacts to Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail or various other apps.
- Use vCard format to transfer contacts to Apple Address Book.
- Click Export.
- Select Save File then click OK.
- Choose a location to save your file and click OK.
- The file is now ready to be imported into your Benchmark Email account.
Did this answer your questions?