Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists How do I export email addresses from Comcast Webmail?
How do I export email addresses from Comcast Webmail?
You can export your contacts from Comcast Web Mail (or Comcast SmartZone) into a spreadsheet by following the instructions below:
Exporting from Comcast Web Mail
- First log on to your Comcast account and access your Webmail mailbox.
- Click on the Address Book link in the left navigation menu.
- After the address book opens, click on the Export icon in the toolbar.
- You will then have a choice of four formats for exporting – Palm Pilot ABA, MS Outlook CSV, MS Outlook Express CSV, or Netscape Communicator. Please select MS Outlook Express CSV.
- Click on the Export button and save the file to a location on your disk.
The file is now ready to be imported
into your Benchmark Email account.
Exporting from Comcast SmartZone
- Sign into your Comcast SmartZone email account.
- Click the Preferences tab at the top. Then click the Address Book link. Click "Import/Export" at the bottom of the page.
- Click Contacts under the Export heading. Click the Export button.
- Name the file for your exported contacts something memorable. Save the contacts file with the .csv file extension. Click Save to save it on your computer.
The file is now ready to be imported into your Benchmark Email account.
Did this answer your questions?