Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists How do I export my Contact List?
How do I export my Contact List?
Contact Lists Updated on September 4, 2019
When you’ve created a list and collected a number of contacts, at some point you may want to export those contacts into a CSV or an Excel file.
To learn how to export your contact list from Benchmark please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- On the Dashboard menu, select Contacts.
- Choose the list you want to export.
- Click on the Options button on the top-right of the page.
- Select the Export to File tab.
- You will be prompted to an Export List pop-up.
- Choose for Contact Filter Options or filter for All Emails.
- Select the fields to export, or Select All.
- Click on the Download as CSV to export as Comma Separated Values text file OR Download as Excel option to export as an excel.
- For both CSV or Excel, the corresponding file will be added to your Downloads folder.
Export the list of contacts who opened a particular email.
Convert a .txt file to a .xls.
As we begin adding more contacts to our list(s), a great way to be efficient and organized is to export files by using the correct Contact Filters and Fields.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our Support team via email, LiveChat or by phone.
To export your contact list from Benchmark Email:
- Click on the Contacts menu.
- From the listing, click on View this contact list option from the Tools column for the list you want to export
- Click on the Download Excel option from the Contact List Activities block in the details page to export as excel OR
Click on the Download CSV option from the Contact List Activities block in the details page to export as comma delimited text file.
- Click Open or Save to copy the export data to a file on your local computer.
- The export typically takes a few minutes to an hour, depending upon your list size, and the time of the day.
- Export the list of contacts who opened a particular email.
- Convert a .txt file to a .xls.
Did this answer your questions?