Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists How do I export my contacts from Lotus Notes?
How do I export my contacts from Lotus Notes?
To export your contacts from Lotus Notes:
- Open the contacts page in Lotus Notes.
- Click File > Export.
- Choose your file name and where you’d like to save it.
- Choose Comma Separated Value as the “save as” file type.
- Select "All Documents."
- Click OK.
- Locate your newly exported CSV file and import it through the Add Contacts option in your Benchmark account.
- You can also open the CSV file in Microsoft Excel and edit out any information before importing to Benchmark. This is a good idea, as all your Lotus Notes contacts may not have specifically given their permission for you to send them bulk email.
Did this answer your questions?