Knowledge Base Home General questions How do I get the URL for an item in My Document Library?
How do I get the URL for an item in My Document Library?
Once a document is stored in your Benchmark Email Document Library, you have the ability to link to that document from outside sources such as a personal email, webpage or in an Online Survey question.
To obtain the URL for your desired document, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Benchmark Email account and open a campaign to be edited.
- Go to Step 4 of the Email Builder.
- Click the Edit icon of any block in the campaign.
- Click Document from the list on the left side of your screen.
- Select the name of the item you want the link for.
- This will cause the URL to appear in the campaign block. Copy the link and paste into the outside option of your choice.
Did this answer your questions?