Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists How do I import my contacts from Salesforce?
How do I import my contacts from Salesforce?
Salesforce is a CRM, Customer Relationship Management tool. It is a business tool used to manage and store a client’s data. Integrating with Salesforce will allow you to transfer contents through an API connection.
To integrate, follow these steps:
- Log into your Benchmark account.
- Click on your username on the top right corner.
- Select Integrations.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click Get Started.
- Click on the Salesforce integration option.
- Now, input the Subdomain, Username and Password of your Salesforce account. Then click Save & Next.
- Choose a list or create a new one, to which you would like to add contacts to.
- Map Salesforce fields according to your data fields on your Benchmark list.
Important Note: If you are not able to integrate Benchmark with Salesforce, make sure you are using the correct plan edition with API feature. The Lighting Professional CRM edition does not feature an API to integrate. On the other hand, Lighting Enterprise CRM and Lighting Unlimited CRM allow external systems to connect using APIs.
You can also upload your list from Salesforce using our Import from Service option, please see instructions below:
- Log into your Benchmark account
- On the Dashboard menu, click on Contacts.
- Click on the Create New List button at the top right of the page.
- Select the Regular List option and click Next.
- Click on Import From a Service and click Next.
- Select the Salesforce option.
- Enter your Subdomain, Username and Password of your Salesforce account and click Save & Next.
- Select a list, or create a new one to which you would like to add contacts to.
- Map Salesforce fields to match your Benchmark list.
Note: Since this is a one-time integration if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the process. However, when you go to integrate again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?