Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists Integrations How do I import my list from Google Drive?
How do I import my list from Google Drive?
You can import contacts from your Google Drive by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Click on Contacts from the Dashboard menu.
- Select the Create New List button on the top-right of the page.
- Choose the Regular List option and click Next.
- Now, select the Import From A Service option then, click Next.
- Scroll down and click on the Google Drive integration icon
- Connect to Google Drive by clicking on the Google Drive icon.
- On the Google page, choose an account to continue.
- Now, select the Allow button.
- When prompted back to Benchmark, select a Google Drive Spreadsheet, Worksheet and a Benchmark Contact List or create a new list.
- Click Save & Next.
- Select and match the fields to be mapped, click Save & Next when done.
Important: Your Google Spreadsheet must contain the following supported headers. This is crucial for mapping while importing the details.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Cell Phone
- You can only import files created on Google Drive.
- If trying to import an external file to Google Drive, the data must be in the format XLS or XLSX.
- If there are multiple sheets in the file, only the first sheet will be imported.
- The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this is a one-time import integration if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the integration process. However, when you go to integrate again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our Support team via email, LiveChat or by phone.
Did this answer your questions?