Knowledge Base Home Social Media How do I insert a YouTube icon into my email?
How do I insert a YouTube icon into my email?
Social Media Updated on November 27, 2018
Benchmark makes it effortless for you to insert social media icons into your email, like the YouTube icon. You can share links to your social profiles by adding social media icons and share with your subscribers.
This process will begin within the email creation process. If you would like to learn how to initially create an email, click Here to learn more!
To insert a YouTube icon into an email kindly follow the steps below:
- In Step 3 Editor, select Templates and then choose the desired template.
- Now, click on the Social Follow block from the Blocks options and drag it to the section of the email where you would like to place the YouTube icon.
- Next, click on any part of the block to edit. Them, click on the Content section from the Social Follow Block edit window.
- On the Add Service tab, click on the arrow to filter for options and choose Youtube.
- Then click on the icon.
- When the YouTube icon appears on your email, go ahead and click on top of the icon.
- On the Link URL tab, add the link URL to your video.
- You can choose to keep the icon’s default image or edit the YouTube icon with the options available on this screen.
- Click Save when done.
- Now, click Save & Close.
Note: Benchmark Email provides special social media templates that might be beneficial to you. You might also want to consider archiving your email to your social networking site.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?