Knowledge Base Home Social Media How do I insert a YouTube icon into my email?
How do I insert a YouTube icon into my email?
Social Media Updated on December 1, 2015
Benchmark Email makes it very easy for you to insert social media icons into your email.
To insert a Google+ icon into an email:
- In Step 4 of the email editor, click on the Edit icon for the section you would like to place the icon in.
- Click the specific location you would like the icon to appear.
- Under the Insert Social Media Elements toolbox on the left side of your screen, click on the View on YouTube icon.
- This will open a window that looks like this:
Choose which image you’d like to use from the available options. There are instructions provided on how to locate the desired YouTube link.
- Click Update.
- Click Save for the section to ensure the changes are captured.
Benchmark Email provides special social media templates
that might be beneficial to you. You might also want to consider archiving
your email to your social networking site.
Did this answer your questions?