Knowledge Base Home E-Commerce Integrations How do I integrate 3dcart with Benchmark?
How do I integrate 3dcart with Benchmark?
Stay top-of-mind with your customers by adding them to your contact lists thanks to the Benchmark Email 3dcart Integration. Automatically add contacts to your Benchmark lists when they make a purchase. This integration is available free with every Benchmark Account.
Follow the steps provided below to integrate:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Integrations from your Username.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Get Started.
- Select the 3dcart integration option.
- Log in to your 3dcart Developer account or create one.
- Click on the Add New button next to My Apps.
- Enter an Application Name and click the Create App button.
- Click OK on the pop-up.
- In the Select Module menu, check the Categories, CustomerGroups and Customer options.
- Click Save.
- Click OK on the pop-up.
- Copy the your Private Key and Public Key– (You will need this for Benchmark too.)
- Log in to your 3dcart account.
- Select Modules from the menu on the left.
- Search for Rest API on the search bar.
- Underneath the Rest API Module, click on Settings.
- Once in the REST API Apps page, click Add and enter your Public Key and hit Add
- On the permission pop-up, select Authorize.
- In the menu on the left-hand side choose Settings > General > Store Settings. There you will see your Secure URL (By default it is your actual domain with your domain’s TLD extension such as .com, .net)
- Go back to your 3dcart Developer account and locate your Access Token and save it for later.
- Back in your Benchmark account, enter the Private Key, Token and Secure URL where prompted and click Save & Next.
- Select the list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add contacts and click Save & Next.
- Map 3dcart Fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list.
- Click Save & Next.
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?