Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do I integrate Raven Tools with Benchmark?
How do I integrate Raven Tools with Benchmark?
Integrations Updated on August 7, 2019
Benchmark’s Raven Tools integration, can help you by automatically add your Raven contacts to your Benchmark list. Create and automate customer journeys from the moment a contact is added to your list.
Follow these steps to integrate:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Click on your Username and select Integrations.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Get Started.
- Select the Raven Tools integration option.
- Log in to your Raven Tools account on their website.
- In your Raven account go to the Avatar drop-down menu on the top-right and select Profile Manager.
- Select My Profile.
- Then, click Get New API Key and copy the API Key provided.
- Back in your Benchmark account, enter the API Key in the Access Token.
- Select the campaign from which you would like to import contacts and the list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add them and click Save & Next.
- Map Raven Tools fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list.
- Click Save & Next.
Now that you’ve successfully integrated Benchmark with Raven Tools you can begin adding contacts to specific lists and start engaging!
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?