How Do I Integrate Benchmark With Slack?
With our Slack integration, you can automatically add your contacts in Slack to a Benchmark list. Stay engaged with all the teams you work with. This integration is available free with every Benchmark account.
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Integrations from your Username at the top-right of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Get Started.
- Go to the Slack integration option.
- Click on the arrow next to Slack to begin the authorization process.
- Sign in to your workspace on Slack and then complete the sign in process on the next page.
- Click to Authorize the integration.
- Select the list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add contacts and click Save & Next.
- Map Slack fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list.
- Click Save & Next.
Begin engaging with your Slack contacts through your Benchmark account and stay connected.
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
- Log into Benchmark Email
- Select Integration from the User Menu at the top-right of the page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select View More
- Go to the Slack integration option
- Click on the arrow next to Slack to begin the authorization process
- Sign in to your team on Slack and then complete the sign in process on the next page
- Click to Authorize the integration
- Select the list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add contacts and click Save & Next
- Map Slack Fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark Email list
- Click Save & Next
Did this answer your questions?