Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do I integrate Twitter with Benchmark?
How do I integrate Twitter with Benchmark?
Updated on November 7, 2019
You can now email your subscribers your most recent Twitter tweets, by using our Benchmark Email Twitter template Integration. The integration will allow you to send up 5 of your most recent tweets by email.
To integrate your Benchmark account with Twitter, please follow the following steps.
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Emails from the Dashboard menu.
- Click the Create New Email button on the top-right of the page.
- Select Regular Email and click Next.
- Choose the Drag & Drop Editor and click Next.
- Complete Step 1 “Details”
- Complete Step 2 “List”
- In Step 3 “Editor” select Templates.
- Filter for Integrations and select Twitter.
- When prompted, connect to your Twitter account.
You may also connect (or disconnect) your Twitter page on the Integrations page within your account.
- Select Integrations from your Username.
- Click on the More Options icon and select Disconnect.
This integration is available free with every Benchmark Account.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?