Knowledge Base Home E-Commerce Integrations How do I integrate Groove with Benchmark?
How do I integrate Groove with Benchmark?
With our Groove integration, you can automatically add the customers and leads who you’ve helped and provided support to a Benchmark list. Create and automate customer journeys from the moment a contact is added to your list. Available free with every Benchmark account.
Follow these steps to integrate:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Click on your Username and select Integrations.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Get Started.
- Select the Groove integration option.
- Log in to your Groove account on their website.
- Select Settings at the top-right of your dashboard.
- Click on the API option.
- Copy the Access Token.
- Back on your Benchmark account paste your Access Token where prompted then click Save & Next.
- Select the Group from which you would like to import contacts as well as the list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add contacts to.
- Click Save & Next
- Map Groove fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list.
- Click Save & Next.
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?