Knowledge Base Home E-Commerce Integrations How do I integrate my Benchmark account with my Shopify account?
How do I integrate my Benchmark account with my Shopify account?
- Login -to your Shopify account.
- From the Dashboard, select – Apps
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on – Manage private Apps.
- Click – Create a new private app
- Enter a Private App Name for the connection & check the API Access options.
- Once done, please click on the SAVE button.
Note: Once completed with the Private App Name, you will receive an API Key and Password. Keep this for creating the integration.
- Log into your Benchmark account
- Click on your first name at the top right
- From the drop-down menu, select Integrations
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on Get Started
- At the bottom of the page, click on Shopify, enter your Shopify Store Name (This is the “shop-name” portion of https://shop-name.myshopify.com/)
- Enter the generated API key from Shopify along with the password and save.
- Further, configure the integration between Benchmark and Shopify by selecting import options and lists.
- Map the fields of the list with details to be pulled from shopify.
- Click on save and next and the integration is now setup.
Important: If your shop name contains hyphens makes sure to add them in the Shop Name Store. Otherwise the integration will not work.
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you still need help integrating your Shopify account with Benchmark, feel free to contact us via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?