Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists Importing / Exporting Integrations How do I integrate my Google Contacts with my Benchmark account?
How do I integrate my Google Contacts with my Benchmark account?
With the Google Contacts and Benchmark integration you can sync your contacts to your Benchmark account by choosing from the available options to integrate. When you update your Google Contacts, these changes will be updated in your Benchmark account. Learn more on the syncing process below!
There are several ways to integrate:
- Benchmark’s Integration page
- Importing contacts
- Creating a new list
Here you will learn how to integrate by creating a new list. Please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Benchmark account.
- Click on Contacts from your Dashboard menu and select Contacts.
- Now click on the Create New List button.
- Choose Regular List and click Next.
- Select Automate Import then click Next.
- Once on the Connect App page, click on Google Contacts.
- Click Connect.
- On the popup window, enter your credentials and click on the Next button.
Note: If you’ve previously integrated you’ll see your Google account, simply select it again.
- Click the dropdown arrow to Create New List or Choose Existing List.
- If you select to create a new list, add the list name in the space provided.
- If you select an existing list, click on the right box and select a list.
- When done, click Save & Next.
- Map your Google Contacts fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list.
- Click Save & Next.
- Now, click Close. You’ll be redirected to the Connect App page.
You are done! Please allow a few minutes for the list sync to complete.
In the Connect App page, you will be able to view:
- App Catalog tab: This page shows you the available apps you can integrate with. You can connect your app by clicking on an integration of your choice.
- Connected App tab: Once you’ve connected to an App, you can view the connected app and its details such as; App, Username, Status and List Name.
- More Options icon: By clicking on the More Options icon, you can Disconnect your connected App.
- View Other Apps: Click here to view the available apps/integrations.
- The list you connect to Google Contacts can not be used with another app/integration.
- Allow a few minutes for the list sync to complete. Wait time varies depending on the total of contacts you are syncing.
- To access the Connect App page, follow the steps below:
- Click on your Username and select Integrations.
- Now, click on Import Contacts from the menu on the left.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?