Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do I integrate with Eventbrite?
How do I integrate with Eventbrite?
Integrations Updated on March 5, 2019
Eventbrite is an online service that allows users to organize, promote and sell tickets to events. Users can also publish their events on their social media platforms.
Follow these steps to integrate with Eventbrite:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- On the Dashboard menu, click on Emails.
- Click on the Create New Email button.
- Select Regular Email and click Next.
- Choose the Drag & Drop Editor and click Next.
- Complete step 1 “Details” & step 2 “ Contact List Selection”.
- In Step 3 “Editor” click the Templates option.
- Filter for Integrations and select Eventbrite.
- Select an Eventbrite Template, 1 Event or Multiple Events.
- You will now see a pop-up, with your events in Eventbrite. Choose an event and click Select.
- You can edit your event template or click Save & Next if you would like to keep the same format.
Note: The Eventbrite templates are customizable, much like all of our other templates. However, please do NOT remove/delete the Attend Event button, as this button is linked to your event.
- You can now schedule the delivery of your email.
You can create and customize your email with our Eventbrite template to best fit your needs. Schedule to publish your email immediately, set up a specific time or even save them as a draft to go back to it and make the changes needed before going live with your event!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?