Knowledge Base Home Importing / Exporting Segments How do I integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
How do I integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Dynamcs CRM is an CRM tool developed by Microsoft. CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, and is a type of tool used in many businesses including ours. Since it is a system used to store customers, it would make sense to market or at least make it easier to move contacts.
Here is how to integrate with Dynamics CRM
- Log into Benchmark at www.benchmarkemail.com
- Hover above your name at the top right of the page
- Select Integrations from your User Menu
- Select View More at the very bottom of the page
- Select Dynamics CRM
- Input your Service URL, Username, and Password from Dynamics CRM
- Map the fields accordingly to match fields in Benchmark Email
- Click Save
Did this answer your questions?