Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do I integrate Zendesk with Benchmark?
How do I integrate Zendesk with Benchmark?
Integrations Updated on December 7, 2017 Zendesk
is a support platform designed for businesses to have the ability to develop a more meaningful engagement with their customers. If you have a Zendesk
account and would like to combine with your Benchmark
account, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Hover over your first name (top right) and click on Integration.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on View More.
- Then select Zendesk.
- Input your Zendesk subdomain, email address and Access Token and press Enter on your Keyboard. Click Here to learn how to get your Zendesk Access Token.
- Select a Benchmark contact list or create a new list and click Save & Next.
- Select and match the fields to be mapped, then click Save & Next.
You can now test the integration by adding a contact to your Zendesk account.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our Support team via email, LiveChat or by phone.
Did this answer your questions?