Knowledge Base Home General questions How do I locate TextEdit or Notepad on my computer?
How do I locate TextEdit or Notepad on my computer?
Using Notepad or TextEdit while building your campaign in Benchmark Email is important because both are simple text editors. This means that you can copy text from either program and paste it into your campaign without causing a problem in your HTML coding.
To find Notepad on Windows:
- Click on Start or the Windows orb logo on the taskbar at the bottom of the desktop to show the Start menu.
- Click on Programs or All Programs to show a menu of installed programs in Windows.
- Click on the Accessories folder to expand it.
- Click on the Notepad icon to open the program.
To find TextEdit on your Mac computer:
- Locate your Applications folder and open it.
- Open TextEdit.
Did this answer your questions?