Knowledge Base Home Templates & Editor How do I make a character a superscript or subscript?
How do I make a character a superscript or subscript?
To make a character superscript
, you will have to use the SUP
To superscript a character in your email
- Click on the "Edit" icon of the block in which you wish to add the symbol.
- On the left panel, click on or in the toolbar of the block, click on the HTML button.
- In the Code View popup, find the character you wish to make superscript.
- Enclose the character with the "sup" tag. i.e. place <sup> before the character and </sup> after the character
Example: Super Product <sup>™</sup> would be displayed as Super Product ™
- Click Save & Close.
- Click Save on the block you are editing to save your changes.
Did this answer your questions?