Knowledge Base Home Surveys & Polls How do I make a copy of my survey?
How do I make a copy of my survey?
When you make a copy of a survey, you are creating a new survey that is going to look the same as your previous survey, only it will allow you to edit the questions before making it live. The new survey’s results will be kept on a separate report than those of the original survey.
To copy a survey:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- From the left navigation, click on Contacts.
- Under the Contacts menu, click on Survey.
- Locate the active Survey you would like to make a copy of, and click on the icon.
- Select Duplicate.
- Rename the Survey.
- Click Save.
- Follow all the steps provided to complete the Survey.
Note: You can only make a copy of a Survey that is active or closed. Copy/Duplicate Survey will create a new copy of the Survey, thus allowing you to edit it. The original Survey will remain unchanged.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?