Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists How do I move some of my contacts to another list?
How do I move some of my contacts to another list?
You may want to move some of your contacts to another list at some point. To move your contacts, we have provided simple steps so you may target your list(s) with a more direct approach.
Follow the instructions below to move/copy all of your contacts from one list to another:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- On the Dashboard menu, select Contacts.
- Click on the list name containing the contacts you’d like to move to another list.
- “Check” the box to the left of your desired contact(s).
- Click Move to List located on the top of the emails list.
- You will be prompted to a pop-up window where you can select your desired list(s) to move your selected contact(s) over to.
- Once you’ve made your selection(s), click Save.
- You can select multiple lists to move the contact(s) to.
- The contact(s) you move, will be removed completely from the list you choose.
By moving contacts, you’re removing the email addresses from its location and sending it to another list. The email address will disappear from your original list once you move them.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?