Knowledge Base Home Surveys & Polls How do I reuse a closed or stopped survey?
How do I reuse a closed or stopped survey?
You can reuse a closed/stopped survey anytime by creating a copy of the original closed survey.
To reuse a closed survey:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- From the left navigation, click on Contacts.
- Under the Contacts menu, click on Survey.
- Find the closed survey you want to reuse and click the icon next to it.
- Now click Duplicate.
- Type the desired name of your copied survey in the Copy/Duplicate Survey pop-up.
- Click Save.
- You will be prompted to the Survey Details page with your new duplicate survey.
You can add/remove questions and change the details/colors of this survey.
You now have 3 options that follow. Select the option that best fits your need:
- Get the survey URL to place on your website.
- Send the survey via email.
- Store the survey as inactive (as a draft) and edit it later.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?