Knowledge Base Home Create Email Marketing How do I share a poll on Twitter and Facebook from within Benchmark Email?
How do I share a poll on Twitter and Facebook from within Benchmark Email?
After you have created and published a poll in the Benchmark Editor, you can easily share it on Facebook and Twitter to distribute it amongst your Followers and Friends/Fans. To increase user participation, try modifying your poll when introducing it to the various platforms to reflect each unique social network.
Follow these steps to share your poll on Facebook or Twitter:
- Clock on the Emails tab.
- Click on the Polls link from the Tools Menu.
- Select the poll you’d like to post on Facebook or Twitter.
- On the Edit a Poll page, locate the Share buttons beneath the HTML box. Click the Facebook or Twitter icon .
- If you are not logged in to Facebook or Twitter, a pop up will appear asking you to enter your username and password.
- The onscreen instructions will allow you to complete the task.
Did this answer your questions?