Knowledge Base Home Importing / Exporting Segments How do I upload an image from Macintosh iPhoto?
How do I upload an image from Macintosh iPhoto?
Below is the process to upload an image from Macintosh iPhoto into your Benchmark Image gallery:
- Start Macintosh iPhoto.
- Choose the images you want to upload in the Benchmark Image Gallery.
- Drag and drop the images on the desktop.
- Log in to your Benchmark Email account.
- Click on the Image Gallery link from the Media menu.
- Click on Browse and find the image on your computer.
- Click on the UPLOAD IMAGE button.
- The image will appear in your gallery.
Did this answer your questions?