Knowledge Base Home Image Gallery How do I upload an image from within my MS Word 2003 document into Benchmark Email?
How do I upload an image from within my MS Word 2003 document into Benchmark Email?
- In MS Word, click File and scroll to Save As.
- Click Save As.
- In the dialog box, choose the location where you want to save the document.
- Select Save As HTML or Save As Web Page from the drop-down box.
- Click Save.
- Now go to the folder where you saved the document.
- Inside will be a folder marked “Your Document” files (where “Your Document” is the name of your document).
- The folder contains the document as well as any embedded images.
a) If the image(s) has been resized, the folder will contain both the original size and resized copies marked as image001, image 002, etc.
- Upload images to your image gallery:
a) Click on Image Gallery from the Media Menu.
b) Click on Browse and find the image on your computer.
c) Click Upload Image.
- The image appears in your gallery.
Did this answer your questions?