Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do you use the Eventbrite Integration?
How do you use the Eventbrite Integration?
Updated on September 10, 2018
To use Eventbrite integration with Benchmark, you must use specific templates created for Eventbrite. Essentially, you create and manage your event on Eventbrite, but send an invitation using the integration. Here’s how:
Follow steps to integrate Eventbrite with Benchmark first.
- After integrating with Eventbrite, click on Create Email (regular email)
- Choose the Drag and Drop editor to use
- Complete the Email Describe and List steps
- In the Email Creation process Step 3 Editor, click Templates to view our different pre-made templates
- Click on Integrations and select Eventbrite
- Now choose the Single or Multiple events template.
The function of this integration is to help you engage with all your:
Note: The Eventbrite templates are customizable, much like all of our other templates. However, please do NOT remove/delete the Attend Event button, as this button is linked to your even
For more on how Eventbrite works, click Here.
Refer to the links below for more:
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?