Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists How Does the Zendesk Integration Work with Benchmark Email?
How Does the Zendesk Integration Work with Benchmark Email?
Contact Lists Updated on September 6, 2019
- First from the Dashboard, click on Contacts or Lists to go to the Contact List Dashboard.
- Then on the Contact List Dashboard, you can either Create a New List, or Add to an Existing List
- On the Add Contacts menu, select Import Contacts from a File
- Then you’ll look towards the bottom and select Click here to import contacts from integrations
- Click on the ZenDesk option, then enter your Zendesk site name, username and password in the fields that appear. Click Connect to Zoho.
- You will then Map your contacts, just as if you were to import contacts from a file. You will continue until you receive a message that your contacts are being uploaded.
Did this answer your questions?