Knowledge Base Home Automation Pro Integrations How to connect and export your contacts from Aweber to Benchmark via Zapier
How to connect and export your contacts from Aweber to Benchmark via Zapier
No need to set back your email marketing, just because you are switching ESPs. Zapier can help by moving your database in Aweber to Benchmark for you. Stay engaged and let the pros do all the work. Creating Zaps is very easy and fast. Please read the instructions below to learn how to use Zapier with Benchmark.
How to connect and export contacts
- Sign Up for a Zapier account, if you haven’t already.
- Make sure that you have accounts with Benchmark and Aweber
- Once you are signed into Zapier select the option of Make a Zap
- You will get the option to select a trigger and action
- Search for Aweber on the Trigger Search bar and click on the Aweber app logo.
- On the Action Search bar, search for Benchmark Email and click on the app logo..
- You will then get instructions on how to connect them. Follow the steps given in Zappier.
- Select the list in which your subscribers will be added.
- Click Save & Finish.
Now all the new subscribers and customers will be automatically added to your list that you have selected in Benchmark.
Things to consider
- With Benchmark you try our Free list plan 2,000
- Zapier provides a 14-day free trial
- The integration of Zapier with benchmark is easy to follow and intuitive
For more information or assistance you can contact Zapier. If you have any questions regarding Benchmark please contact our Support team via Email, LiveChat or by phone.
*If you need a product that has a 2 way connection you can also try out PieSync. PieSync offers a 2 way connection between apps!
Did this answer your questions?