Knowledge Base Home Integrations How to connect and export your contacts from MailChimp to Benchmark via Zapier
How to connect and export your contacts from MailChimp to Benchmark via Zapier
Integrations Updated on August 7, 2019
We all know it is important that you keep your customers informed regarding the upcoming events and new products or services that you are planning to launch. But, what do you do when you are in the middle of migrating to another ESP? Well instead of manually moving over your entire database you can use Zapier! Zapier will make this move easy and effortless. Don’t let your contacts be affected by this change, continue your regular sending in to time.
How to connect and export contacts
- Sign Up for a Zapier account, if you haven’t already.
- Make sure that you have an account with Benchmark.
- Once you are signed into Zapier select the option of Make a Zap
- Now select your trigger and action
- Select Add Mailchimp Subscribers to Benchmark
- You will get the instructions on how to connect them
- Select the list in which your subscribers will be added
- Then Save and Finish
Now new contacts will be automatically added to the list in Benchmark that you have selected.
Things to know
- Integration of Zapier and Benchmark is easy to follow
- 14-day free trial is available on Zapier
- Benchmark offers a Free List Plan 2,000 you can start with.
For more information or assistance you can contact Zapier. If you have any questions regarding Benchmark please contact our Support team via LiveChat, Email or by phone.
*If you need a product that has a 2 way connection you can also try out PieSync. PieSync offers a 2 way connection between apps!
Did this answer your questions?