Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists Integrations How to connect and export your contacts from SendLoop to Benchmark via Zapier
How to connect and export your contacts from SendLoop to Benchmark via Zapier
No need to set back your email marketing, just because you are switching ESPs. Zapier can help by moving your database in SendLoop to Benchmark for you. Stay engaged and let the pros do all the work. Creating Zaps is very easy and fast. Please read the instructions below to learn how to use Zapier with Benchmark.
How to connect and export contacts
- Sign Up for a Zapier account, if you haven’t already.
- Make sure that you have accounts with Benchmark and SendLoop
- Once you are signed into Zapier select the option of Make a Zap
- Now you will get the option to select a trigger and action
- Select Add SendLoop Subscribers to Benchmark
- You will get the instructions on how to connect them
- Select the list in which your subscribers will be added
- Click Save and Finish
Now all the new subscribers and customers will be automatically added to your list that you have selected in Benchmark.
Things to consider
- With Benchmark you try our Free list plan 2000
- Zapier provides the 14-days free trial
- The integration of Zapier with benchmark is easy to follow and intuitive
For more information or assistance you can contact Zapier. If you have any questions regarding Benchmark please contact our Support team via Email, LiveChat or by phone.
*If you need a product that has a 2 way connection you can also try out PieSync. PieSync offers a 2 way connection between apps!
Did this answer your questions?