How do I create a targeted list?
A Targeted List is a list created based on your contacts’ email interaction level, such as opens, unopens and URL clicks.
Note: This is a paid feature. If you would like to take advantage of its functionalities, Click Here to upgrade your account.
Follow the steps below to create a Targeted List:
- Log into your Benchmark account.
- From your Dashboard menu, click on Contacts.
- Click on the Create New List button.
- Choose the Targeted List option and click Next.
- Now, select if you would like to target your list based on Opened or Not Opened or based upon the URL your subscribers Clicked on.For a list based on opens and clicks:
- Click Next.
- Choose a campaign and click Next.
- Choose the Engagement Criteria, Email Criteria, and Engagement Type.
- Create a list to save your results. For a list based upon a URL your contacts clicked on:
- Click Next.
- Select the URLs that were clicked to create your segmented list and click Next.
- Select the Engagement Criteria.
- Create a list to save your results and click Save.
Based on your results, you can send targeted data to those subscribers who have engaged through clicks and opens!
Note: Depending on the list size, list saving time could take a few minutes.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?