Knowledge Base Home Integrations How to Integrate Unbounce with Benchmark
How to Integrate Unbounce with Benchmark
Updated on March 22, 2021
Integrate Unbounce with your Benchmark account, and you will be able to use customized landing pages to help grow your email lists. The integration will add the information gathered on your Unbounce page to the email list of your choice. Available free with every Benchmark account.
Please note there are two parts to this integration. The first step will begin within Benchmark.
- Log into your Benchmark account.
- Click Integrations from your username on the top-right of the page.
- Scroll down and click on Generate URL next to Unbounce.
- On the pop-up provided, select a List.
- Once you’ve chosen a list, a URL will automatically generate in the box. Copy the URL given.For the second part of setting up the integration, follow the steps below.
- Log into your Unbounce account.
- Go to Pages and click on the page of your choice.
- Click on Integrations and select Webhooks.
- Click the + Add Webhook button if you have not added a Webhook to your page and click on the icon.
Note: If you have already done so, you can click the icon next to the Webhook if you would like to Edit or Delete the Webhook.
- Click the icon. In the Choose a URL to POST form data to space, paste your Webhook URL retrieved from your Benchmark account.
- Click on Unbounce Form Data to map your Unbounce fields to your Benchmark fields:
Note: Benchmark supports the following fields:
- All letters must be lowercase
- An underscore _ must be used instead of a space between words
- Add a custom field or click Save Changes when done.
Begin adding your Unbounce leads to a Benchmark list of your choice for better engagement!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?