How do I integrate eBay with Benchmark?
Due to recent API changes, our eBay integration is currently unavailable.
Instead, we recommend uploading your eBay contacts through an .XLS, .XLSX, .CSV or .TXT file. For steps on how to upload contacts, click here.
You can bring more attention to your items for sale on eBay by promoting one or multiple items with the Benchmark Email eBay Template Integration. This integration is available free with every Benchmark account.
To integrate, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Emails and then click on the Create New Email button.
- Choose Regular Email and click Next.
- Now select the Drag & Drop Editor and click Next.
- Complete the checklist with your campaign details.
- Click on the Design Email button.
- Now select the Templates option
- Then filter for Integrations and select eBay
- Select the eBay template
- On the Integrate eBay Shop pop-up, select the regional eBay site from which you would like to import items.
- Now, select the items you would like to import.
- Then click Select.
- You will be prompted to the Editor. Edit your email to best fit your needs.
- Select Save & Next.
- Verify the Checklist Review and schedule the date and time you would like to send your email.
- Click Schedule.
Now that you’ve integrated your Benchmark account with your eBay account, your eBay contacts will sync to your Benchmark account, allowing you to stay connected with your buyers and create targeted content to grow your list.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?