Knowledge Base Home Integrations Integrate ViralSweep with Benchmark
Integrate ViralSweep with Benchmark
Updated on January 15, 2019
ViralSweep allows you to create forms to collect subscribers and build your Benchmark list. When a form is connected to a Benchmark list, users that subscribe to your form will populate in the Benchmark contact list you select.
Things to Know:
- The process of integrating will begin within ViralSweep.
- In Viralsweep, promotions are known as campaigns. Campaigns are Sweepstakes, Contests, Partner, Instant Win, Social Comments, Referrals and Email Forms.
Follow the steps below to build your ViralSweep form campaign:
- Log into your ViralSweep account.
- Click on New Promotion from your Dashboard menu.
- Choose the campaign type; Email Forms.
- Begin building your email form campaign.
- It is important to give your form a name, as this will help you locate your form in your ViralSweep home page.
- Choose what fields you would like to have synced to your Benchmark list from the Premade Fields section.
- When done, scroll down to Tracking & Integrations and select Connect Email Service.
- Select Benchmark.
- Enter your Benchmark API Key on the pop-up provided.
- Click Connect.
- Now choose a Benchmark list and click Connect.
You have successfully connected your ViralSweep account to your Benchmark account!
To view your connection in ViralSweep, click on Benchmark under Connected Services. Also, the Benchmark list you selected to connect to ViralSweep will populate here.
- Your ViralSweep form must to be live to be able to complete the connection process.
- ViralSweep fields are not customizable
- Once the form is connected to the Benchmark list, subscribers will continue syncing as they fill out the ViralSweep form. Unless the connected form is disconnected
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?