Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists Reports Is there a way to export the list of contacts who opened my email? How do I view the list?
Is there a way to export the list of contacts who opened my email? How do I view the list?
You can view the email addresses of contacts who opened your email by using the Reports Section.
To view the email addresses of contacts who opened an email:
- Click on the Reports section.
- Then, select the email campaign of which you want to view the Opens reports for.
- Now, click on the Opens Section.
You will now be able to view the recipients who chose to open your email. You can also export those contacts who opened your email.
Here’s how you do that:
- In the Opens Report Page, click on the 3 dots option. *To see other activity details, you may change the category from the drop-down menu.
- Select Export to File
- Now, select the fields you would like to see in your file.
- Then, select Download as CSV or Download as Excel
Note: You can only export opened email addresses from one campaign at a time. Also, if you select multiple email lists for a campaign then while exporting any reports, the mapping fields would be picked up from the 1st email list chosen (for that particular campaign).
If you have any questions regarding your email reports, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?