Home informazioni Trucchi e Suggerimenti Ho bisogno di modificare un’immagine sul mio MAC. Come fare?
Ho bisogno di modificare un’immagine sul mio MAC. Come fare?
We suggest using Apple’s Preview software when it comes to basic image editing needs. Here are some guidelines to help you with this:
To access Preview, open your Applications folder from your dock and then double click on Preview.
From the menu bar click File > Open and locate your image. Once your image is opened, follow these steps for the various editing options:
To crop an image:
- Click and drag the cursor to select the area you want to crop. You can make adjustments to the selection by utilizing the key points of the outline (shown as grey circles).
- Click Tools > Crop to perform the action or you can take advantage of the command keys. If you hold command+K after you outline an area to be cropped, it will perform the function for you more quickly than using the menu toolbar.
To resize an image:
- Click Tools > Adjust Size
- In this window you are able to adjust the width and length of your image as well as the resolution. The maximum width Benchmark Email allows is 640 pixels and the total size for an individual image is 500 kb, although the recommended size is 200 kb. The recommended resolution is 72.
- It is helpful to ensure that the "Scale Proportionally" is selected because this will help maintain the quality of appearance.
To rotate an image:
- Click Tools followed by either Rotate left or Rotate right.
- As a shortcut, you can utilize the command key function. Hold the Command key + L (left) or + R (right).
To flip an image:
- Click Tools followed by Flip horizontal or Flip vertical.
After you have completed all of your edits, select File > Save As from the Format drop-down box. Select JPEG for photographs, PNG for images containing graphics and photographs or graphics and text, or GIF for images containing only graphics and text.
Hai trovato la risposta alla tua domanda?