Loja Integrada Integration
Integrations Updated on April 10, 2019
Our Loja Integrada integration will enable you to easily import your Loja customers into a list in your Benchmark account. The integration is quick and straightforward, push your Loja customers to your Benchmark lists as needed.
Note: To integrate with Loja Integrada, you must have a Loja Integrada PRO Plan.
Please follow the steps below to integrate:
- Log into your Benchmark account.
- Click on your Username and select Integrations.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Get Started.
- Select Loja integration.
- Login to your Loja account and copy your API Key and Application Key.
Click Here to learn how to retrieve your API Key and Application Key.
- Enter your Loja API Key and Application Key where prompted. Click Save & Next.
- Choose a list or create a new one to add your Loja contacts to and click Save & Next.
- Map your fields according to your Loja fields.
- Click Save & Next.
You are done! Your Benchmark account is now integrated with Loja Integrada!
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Consider the following:
- Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have o repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
- Due to processes established with Loja, the integration process will first sync the Name and Email of your contacts. Subsequently, the contacts profile information will be synced. Please allow ample time for the full process to complete.
If you have additional questions regarding the Loja Integrada integration, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?