Knowledge Base Home General questions Reports Social Media My image is not loading or wrong on Facebook, how can I fix it?
My image is not loading or wrong on Facebook, how can I fix it?
Unfortunately when it comes to what Facebook displays, there is very little we can do to fix it due to Facebook. Benchmark cannot unfortunately do much but push the email over to Facebook and then Facebook would do the rest.
However, with images on Facebook not loading or incorrect, there is now a solution. To remedy the image on Facebook you’ll need to use Facebook’s Debugging tool to fix the image. Follow these instructions:
- Click on Share Facebook link in the Campaign Reports Page
- Copy the URL at the top (you may need to log in first)
- Visit the website https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object/
- Paste the URL in the provided box
- Click on “Fetch new scrap Information”
- Once done, share your email again to Facebook from the Campaign Reports Page
Did this answer your questions?