Supported headers in Benchmark
Headers are key while importing a list. When you import contacts to Benchmark, the headers of your import file will be mapped to a field in your Benchmark list. For this reason, it is very important to follow the supported guidelines to get better results.
Below is a list of headers supported by Benchmark:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Cell Phone
- Company Name
- Job Title
- Business Phone
- Business Fax
- Business Address
- Business City
- Business State
- Business Zip
- Business Country
- Date 1
- Date 2
- Extra 3
- Extra 4
- Extra 5
- Extra 6
Types of Files supported by Benchmark:
- XLSX – MS Excel Workbook (first worksheet only)*
- CSV – comma separated values
- TXT – text-only
- You can customize the ‘extra fields’ to headers that best fit your needs. Click Here to learn more.
- Custom fields are only available for regular list import, if you do an integration import the custom fields are not visible.
- Benchmark requires only the Email field to import a list. The rest of the fields are optional, often used for segmentation or other features. However, these must abide by the guidelines.
- Make sure to label each column in your import file.
- Clear all formatting in your file. Clearing the cells will remove all formats that may prevent them from being imported.
- Benchmark imports only the first sheet if there are multiple sheets in the excel file.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?