知識庫首頁 社群媒體 如何在郵件內新增 YouTube 按鈕？
如何在郵件內新增 YouTube 按鈕？
更新日期 23 九月, 2020
Benchmark helps you easily insert social media buttons into your emails, such as YouTube. You can add social media buttons, add links to your community files, and share them with your subscribers.
You can add social media buttons during the mail creation process. If you want to learn how to create an email, click here to learn more.
To insert the YouTube button into the email, please follow the steps below:
- Enter the mail design step , select “template” , and then select the version you want
- Now, click the “Community Tracking” block under “Blocks” and drag it to the place where you want to place the YouTube button.
- Next, click on the block to edit it. Then, click on the left “Community track blocks” of “content” .
- Click the drop-down menu under “Add” and select YouTube .
- Then click the right button.
- The email will show the YouTube button, click the button.
- In the “URL Link” to add a video under the URL.
- You can keep the default YouTube button style or modify the settings provided by the system.
- When finished, click “Save” .
- Now, click “Save and Close” .
Note: Benchmark Email provides social media templates that may be helpful to you . You may also want to put emails from the archives on your social media website.
If you have other questions, please feel free to contact our support team via email , online customer service or phone.