Knowledge Base Home Surveys & Polls What are a few suggested ways to get people to take my survey?
What are a few suggested ways to get people to take my survey?
Once you have made your Survey ‘Live’, there are a few tried and true ways to get users interested in taking your survey:
- Send a direct invitation to take your survey.
- Send an email to your subscribers (either send based on segmented lists or send to your entire contact list) asking them to take your survey.
- Depending on how strong your relationship is with your subscribers, this direct approach may require a special offer or discount of your products or services to entice users to answer the questions. Note, however, that those users who answer the survey simply to obtain the special offer may skew your average answers in unfavorable ways.
- Add a survey link to your email campaigns.
- Create a clear, visible button in your email campaign asking users to take your survey. Users who would not have taken the survey otherwise may be more willing to answer questions if it is included with relevant information.
- Add a survey link to your website.
- Make the link prominent and place it somewhere users will actually see it, like the home page.
- Add a survey link to your social media and blogs.
- Link from your social media (Facebook, Twtter) to your survey and tweet the URL to ensure maximum response.
- If you add it to your blog, write a brief but descriptive entry explaining what the survey is for and how it will benefit your respondents.
Did this answer your questions?