Knowledge Base Home About Benchmark Email What Are the Non-Editable Text Areas that the Language Setting Will Translate?
What Are the Non-Editable Text Areas that the Language Setting Will Translate?
Benchmark Email will automatically translate some text based on your account settings.
The text that will be translated is:
- The webpage version link in the header
- The Permission reminder message
- The sender information in the footer
- The links to Manage/Unsubscribe, Forward, Report Abuse
- The content on the Manage/Unsubscribe page
- The content on the forward page.
Currently, BenchmarkEmail translates those areas into the following languages:
- Chinese Traditional
- Chinese Simple
- Portuguese – Portugal
- Portuguese – Brasil
If you need to change the language of this default text, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Benchmark account
- In the dashboard, click on the user menu
- Then, select Account Settings
- Scroll down on the Settings page and locate the Select a Language option
- You can set your language. The changes will not affect the previous campaigns, only the future ones.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat, or Phone
Did this answer your questions?