Knowledge Base Home Billing What happens if my account is expired?
What happens if my account is expired?
Updated on August 31, 2020
When an account fails to renew, it becomes inactive and is considered Expired by our system. During the expired state, your email campaigns will not send, signup forms will stop collecting subscribers, and your automations will stop. Accounts renew each month automatically, annually or semi-annually depending on your preferred billing cycle. To help avoid interruptions, we ask you to update your billing information anytime a credit card is expired or if you receive a new one. You could lose your data if you don’t take immediate action.
If your account is expired and you need to renew it ASAP, check out the steps below on how to update your credit card information.
From your dashboard, click on the expired message, or click on your name on the top right corner, and then click Renew.
Your account is expired. Please update your payment details or contact support to renew your account.
On the next page, review the following:
- Step 1 Choose your plan, keep your current plan, or select a new one.
- In step 2 Payment, add your new credit card details and click on the Save option. To learn of the different payment methods available, please click here.
- Lastly, review your Benchmark cart and click on the Pay Now! option. After you click Pay Now do not refresh or go back. Doing so could cause a double charge. If you need to make changes, contact our support team.If you wish to change your recurring payments, you can change them here in the cart section. The annual plan provides a 15% discount, while the 6-month plan provides a 10% discount.
- On the next page, you’ll see a success message.
Once your account is renewed, all systems will resume, automation, email campaigns, etc. The account’s new renewal date will be the date you renew/pay your account.
Another option for adding a credit card to your account is using the Billing page. To access the billing page, follow the steps below.
- From your dashboard, click on your account name.
- Select Account Settings, and then Billing Information.
- Scroll down, and select add a Credit Card.
- Fill in your credit card details, and save.
Not Paying by Credit Card?
If you are paying by check or another method and need access to your account, please contact one of our support team for assistance. To see the different payment methods we accept, click here.
For any other questions related to your billing feel free to contact our support team via Email, Chat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?