Knowledge Base Home Create Email Marketing What is the difference between creating an AB Test from the scheduling page or using the AB Test Tool?
What is the difference between creating an AB Test from the scheduling page or using the AB Test Tool?
Creating an AB test in Step 4 of the email creation process limits your AB test to only the Subject Line testing.
Benchmark provides 3 additional options aside from the Subject line testing. Each will have its own benefits and will be easy to use.
- From Name / Subject Line Test
- Measures your recipient’s response to different Subject Lines or From Names.
- Campaign vs. Campaign Test
- Measures your Recipient’s response to different Email Campaigns.
- Multiple Variable Test
- Measures your Recipient’s response to Multiple Variables in your Email Campaign (including From Name, Subject Line, From Email Address and more)
- Delivery Time Test
- Measures your Recipient’s response to a single Email Campaign that is delivered at different times to determine which delivery date and/or time returns the greatest value for your Email Marketing Effort.
You can access the full features of AB Testing, in the Tools dropdown menu.
If you are not already using AB Testing, you can start today by upgrading to a paid plan.
Note: AB Testing is not included our free plan
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?