Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists What‘s the procedure for exporting Outlook Express contacts?
What‘s the procedure for exporting Outlook Express contacts?
To export your contacts from Outlook Express follow the instructions below:
- Open Outlook and choose File -> Import and Export.
- In the dialog box that appears, choose Export to a File.
- Choose Text File (Comma Separated Values) in the next dialog box. You may need the Microsoft Office CD, if the import-export feature is not installed on your computer.
- On the next step, provide a file name and select the destination on your computer where you would like to save the address book.
- Select the fields you’d like to export from the address book and click on the Finish button. The new CSV file appears in the location where you saved it.
Your list is now ready for importing to your Benchmark Email account.
Did this answer your questions?