Knowledge Base Home Surveys & Polls Where can I place a link to my survey so that others can take it?
Where can I place a link to my survey so that others can take it?
Once you locate and copy the link to your survey, here are a few places you might want to use to share it with others:
- An email that you send outside of your Benchmark Email account.
- A blog. Some popular blog sites include: Blogger, LiveJournal and WordPress.
- Your profile on social networking sites.
Note: Once you make a survey live, you are given the option to automatically share it on Myspace, Facebook, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Your website. To add the survey to websites, copy and paste the link into one of these locations:
- The desired webpage’s source code (in the location you want).
- In an email to your webmaster with instructions about where you want the link to appear on your website.
- FrontPage, Dreamweaver or another WYSIWIG editor you may be using to design your website.
Did this answer your questions?