Knowledge Base Home Drag & Drop Editor Why can‘t I change the color of my URL?
Why can‘t I change the color of my URL?
All links in your email have the default color scheme (blue for links / purple for visited links).
To change the color of your URL links in the Edit Mode
- Highlight the URL (by using the mouse or the keyboard to select the link)
- Change the color using the text color picker in the toolbar of the block.
- Click on SAVE to save your changes.
Using the Code View Mode:
- Go to the URL code that you want to update.
- Update the HTML code inside the <a href> or link tag by using the style attribute (#FF0000 = red),
e.g. Your link text should look like this:
<font color=red><a href="xyz">mycompanyname.com</a></font>
After inserting the style tag, your code should look like this
<font color=red><a href="xyz" style="color:#cc0000">mycompanyname.com</a></font>
- Click on Save or Update.
Did this answer your questions?